domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES


These are stories of some of my childhood memories...


I remember when I was a child I had the best vacation I went to Orlando, Florida to a park called Universal Studio, I painted my face, ate sweets much, I went to a museum, that day it rained a lot, but it was fun

when I was 3 years my mother made me a birthday party, the party theme was strawberry, the passage of that day was very good and gave me many gifts

While attending a school of my best memories was when participating in the competition for the queens, I was the winner as the queen of flowers

I remember one Christmas when my mom worked at the bank of northern delicacies, made a Christmas party for families of employees, remember that it was Father Christmas and my cousins and I got into his bag of gifts was fun














leave a comment.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario